Not only is it exciting that an African American is now President of the United States of America, it is exciting that the right person is now President.
When I see Barack Obama, I see someone who inspires. That is how the "CHANGE" will take place. President Obama will not change the country himself, but he will inspire Americans to play a huge roll in the process for the country they love.
As the celebration continues at the inaugural luncheon, a fine wine will be served. My cousin Zach Rasmuson and the vineyard he works at have been chosen to be a part of the celebration. Check out the website here.

Very cool!
So Cheers, Drink to this.......
(I however will be drinking Diet Coke, but none the less)
The fact that we live a glorious country where freedom and liberty abound. And a land blessed and prophesied by God. Click here to read more (versus 5-7). And also here.
What an exciting day and experience to remember.
God Bless the USA!
Dear Republican Husband,
Thanks for your loving comments, however, my blog, my views. HA! Love ya anyways.
3 comments:
No comment.
Technically, I'm an Obamican... a republican who voted for Obama.
OBAMA! The Greenwood's are with you 100%! Wade is actually there in DC soaking it all in. He had way close tickets today and kept texting us through the whole thing. Such an exciting and important day! Thanks for your post.
Post a Comment