Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sneaky Little Girl

Yesterday my friend walked the kindergartner's into the class room and noticed Maggie was sitting next to her best friend. (Miss Mayfield would never allow it.)
"Maggie when did you get moved to sit with Lizzy?" Maggie got a funny look on her face and told how she switched name tags with Jake. It has been two days and the teacher has not noticed. What? Which one is funnier--my child or the teacher?

Last night was mommy/daughter sleepover in Maggie's room. We had fun writing letters, playing games, watching movies etc. I love Maggie.

Here is a funny video of her playing guitar hero. She is aware of the camera, but if your patient enough to watch the whole thing she is quite a ham. Hint: Turn down your volume, it sounds horrible even if it is a fake guitar!

2 comments:

kortney said...

incredible . . . . i LOVE when maggie shuts her eyes.

Kerri said...

That Maggie is a hoot. I love that she switched nametags. So fantastic. Maybe I should pass that on to Sophie. She's wanting to sit by her friends, NOT by the boys she's assigned to sit next to.

I'm so excited about the race!