Can I just tell you how NOT excited I am to have to start changing diapers again? UGH...
Ugh, I've had that happen before. Ben came up to me with what I thought looked like chocolate on his hands. I'm glad the smell hit me before I actually leaned in for a sniff. To make it grosser, it was diarrhea. Being a mom is sometimes awesome.
i am so with you. will this stomach bug ever leave??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can I just tell you how NOT excited I am to have to start changing diapers again? UGH...
Ugh, I've had that happen before. Ben came up to me with what I thought looked like chocolate on his hands. I'm glad the smell hit me before I actually leaned in for a sniff. To make it grosser, it was diarrhea.
Being a mom is sometimes awesome.
i am so with you. will this stomach bug ever leave??
Post a Comment