Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter

I love Easter. From the coloring of eggs, to eating deviled egg. Putting together baskets for my children, and watching them be surprised in the morning. Listening to the pitter-patter of their feet running to find the hidden eggs. I love dressing up my children in beautiful spring colored clothes. But mostly I enjoy walking down the street to church with my family. Where we learn about our Savior, Jesus Christ. The Easter message is humbling. It reminds me of how imperfect I am, and how perfect Christ is. I know that he loves me, and my family. I know that he is forgiving and at the judgment day if I have done everything I can, that he will be my Advocate. I am grateful for the atonement and resurrection. I have no doubt that there is life after death. I know that my family is a forever family. We will live in heaven together just as we do here. What a great promise.



Just as Christ had apostles while he was on earth, he also has them today(Heb. 13:8). I believe Jeffery R. Holland is an apostle of Christ. It is through our prophet and apostles that God reveals HIS truth to the earth.

No comments: