Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Summer Buzz

I asked Steve to give the boys their Summer Buzz's a little early.  (Kids hair grows so fast.  At $12 plus a haircut, that adds up.)  Maybe I needed to be more specific about the "buzz."  I came upstairs to find a chemo patient doing the naked dance in the backyard.....that is how we cut his hair--in the buff!  
Sarah: "What did you do to his hair?"
Steve: "You asked me to give him a buzz!"
Sarah: "I know, a buzz, not make him bald!"
Steve: "I just used the same setting that I use on mine."
I tried hard not to laugh.  Exactly!  Does anyone else see the irony of this.  


I think Peter's eyes got a lot bigger and his cheeks a lot chubbier.  So cute.

I also put a new dress on Rachel this morning.  Doesn't she look cute.


She looked cute until......she stepped in the dog poop!


My friend was over and picked up Rachel.  "Oh you are so cute!  What have you been eating?"
That caught my attention, I knew she had not eaten anything.  I hurried and took Rachel.  It was all over her hands, new dress, and squished between her toes!  

3 comments:

Adam's Family said...

She looks darling sarah, and so do the boys. I've had my eye on the same dress...don't you just love new summer clothes.

Diane said...

I love their hair! I think they might need another one before summer!

Jamie said...

Oh Sarah, yuck! That right there is why I couldn't handle a dog! She looks darling in her dress though!

Love the chemo hair cuts too. Hilarious!