So far, so good. Today has been a Good Morning.
I started the day off early at the gym. Love my Monday morning teacher, Cory. He works us so hard!
While I was hustling to get kids ready and off to school, I walked into my bedroom. To find--dancing children. My kids love to dance. Rachel is hilarious. She shakes her hips back and forth. Did I mention Peter does the air guitar while dancing? Until I get my camcorder charged, you will have to deal with the video of the song we were dancing to.
The Counting Crows were on Good Morning America! Wow, the Counting Crows, does that bring back memories, or what!
Here is the video, maybe you can dance while you watch it as well. The good stuff starts about 2 1/2 min. in.
Oh and the best part of the morning, was that I registered Peter for preschool next Fall. The countdown begins. Now this is a countdown to embrace. 4 hours a week without the Pete! I love him to pieces but he is a handful.
2 comments:
Sounds like a good morning to me. Cute family pic! I just read some of your old post and i couldn't stop laughing! Some day we should go on a long sanity run together!
Where did you register Peter?
Post a Comment