MAX!
Everyone is flabbergasted when we tell them we got a dog. My friend Dustin let out a hoot and then asked "Did you buy it, or rescue it?' I like to think we rescued it, it makes me feel better about my decision.
Here is the story. The dog was my uncles who lives in St. George. They no longer wanted him. I have always wanted a dog. A big yellow lab (like my brother just bought). But with 4 kids in a little house a lab was not an option. Along came the option of Max. He is an excellent dog, very well trained and obedient. Super great with kids. The only problem is that he kinda stinks. My first order of business is to get a strong smelling freshener or candle. Steve may give him a bath today.
Maggie loves him. We listened in on her talking to him, and it was quite funny. "Max, I love you. I would never give you away.............well probably not."
4 comments:
Oh...welcome to the wonderful world of dog ownership. You could have had ours-Tone probably would have paid YOU to take him! :)
Congratulations! That's my kind of dog...one who comes trained, mellow, and obedient. I could get over the smelly part.
As much as I love Walter he is a hand full. Count your blessings he came trained. Max and Walter should have some play dates.
Beleve it or not Max is scerd of Walter. On Friday Diane said that Max
Was scerd of him.
Post a Comment