Alright, that you already know! But seriously, I think I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Too much stress in our lives at the moment.
Yesterday we were scheduled tight with all the commitments (scouts,bball, and soccer.) I picked Luke up from Scouts, and dropped him and a friend off at their baseball game. I told the boys to go find the team and that I would be back in a minute. I had to go pick up Maggie and Peter from a friends. When I got back I could not find the team anywhere. I was running in circles telling strangers I had no idea where my child was. I was convinced I had dropped him off at the wrong field. How was I going to tell my friend that I did not know where her son was? Steve and I were making phone calls like crazy, and my dad was driving to the other fields where games are held. In short, the league had overbooked the field, and our team was playing in some random spot in the location I had dropped him off. You see, a sane mother probably would have figured that out with out such a scene!
*I try so hard not to over book my children.
They each are signed up for two activities.
Luke: Baseball and Scouts.
Maggie: Dance and Soccer.
I think this is reasonable.
Until, you get the schedules, and everything, I mean
EVERYTHING,
is scheduled on the same two days!
For Heavens Sake!
They each are signed up for two activities.
Luke: Baseball and Scouts.
Maggie: Dance and Soccer.
I think this is reasonable.
Until, you get the schedules, and everything, I mean
EVERYTHING,
is scheduled on the same two days!
For Heavens Sake!
The next clue, that I am not dealing with a full set of marbles is kinda funny and a lot embarrassing. For Steve as well as myself.

I tend to snoop, in Steve's facebook account. I am almost positive he knows! Then I get sidetracked and start searching for friends. And I add them---under his account. He is not happy, and I have confused the people I have requested as friends.
On the bright side, today I am dressed, with my make up on, and ..........yeah that's about it!
I tend to snoop, in Steve's facebook account. I am almost positive he knows! Then I get sidetracked and start searching for friends. And I add them---under his account. He is not happy, and I have confused the people I have requested as friends.
On the bright side, today I am dressed, with my make up on, and ..........yeah that's about it!
4 comments:
Sarah, you crack me up. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't have it all together...(although I think you may have it together more than I do.)
If it makes you feel better, I don't feel sane half the time and I only have one child, not signed up for any sports. Maybe I shouldn't admit that...
If you ever need help out, let me know. Maybe one your busy nights Peter could come over for dinner or to play. Or just anytime. I know Ben would love it!
I am flattered to be one of the "friends" that "Steve" requested. I have laughed a lot!
Give her time and that crazy lady will probably start commenting on her own blog as me too.
Post a Comment