I am a professional swim mom! Or so I was told. But I tend to agree.
The other day I took 6 kids to the swimming pool. I had the following in tow: double stroller, 6 swim noodles, 6 towels, beach blanket, a swim bag packed with toys, snack bag, Peter's life jacket, purse, and Maggie's "floating lounge bed." Of course the kids carried NOTHING! I had the attention of a lot of moms. That is when I was told "you are a professional swim mom!" Thank you very much.
Tonight we went as a family to the pool. Why don't we do this more often. Swimming in the evening is great. Less crowds, less direct sun, husband around to help, and lots of fun!
Wow, not bad, not bad at all! Watch out Micheal Phelps.
It is hard to get a picture of this girl, she is always under water.
I bet you did not know that Steve and Peter are demonstrating what is called "Bonk-ups". Peter gave them this creative name.
2 comments:
I love it! For sure your kids will always remember summers swimming with mom.
I love the new picture at the top of your blog, too.
That looked really fun. Great diving!
Post a Comment