Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rest is coming

Summer is flying by, and at a faster pace than I would like.

The last of like a million baseball games have been played, swimming lessons (3 weeks of kids classes & 2 weeks of me teaching), the yearly campout with dad, scout camp, birthday parties, and tennis lessons.

Whew!
Italic
Water fountain.
I think Luke is sticking out his tongue in every shot.
A muscle tee and camo shorts--the redneck tennis player
New tennis skirt.
The sad, sad birthday cake that fell apart coming out of the
pan. Mom fell apart shortly after.
Cub Country.
Rachel loving the water, and mom having
problems editing the photo.
Still cute.

Luke has the best stance. And at this game, he was awesome.

Tonight we packed up our upstairs. Peter asked "Where did the inside go?" We are getting ready to refinish our floors. When I come back my floors will be a different color. Excited, scared, and nostalgic, all at the same time. An empty house is an odd feeling.
I am looking forward to rest, and a suprise at home when I return.

No comments: