Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sorry Steve

I appologize to my husband, but this is just too funny!

Tonight as I was driving home from the gym, I could see my husband working out in the yard. I thought to myself, "Man, I love this guy." Then as I got closer, I burst into laughter! Look at his outfit.


The funniest part is that the shorts are reversible. So if he had turned them inside-out, they would have been navy blue. Thus, a perfect match.

Oh Steve, poor, poor Steve!

4 comments:

Jason Sokol said...

Oh, this one is too funny! Steve never struck me as being the most fashion-conscious guy. Maybe we should get him some help.

Lizzy said...

I love that he let you take a picture of the outfit. That just makes it even better.

Stevo said...

They see me rollin'
They hatin'

P.S. I never claim to be a fashion expert, or the fashion police and I quickly give credit to my lovely wife when I receive compliments on a particular shirt and tie. Then she mocks me for bustin' my backside trying to clean up the yard.

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

My husband dressed Parker in a similar get up - plaid shorts with a striped shirt with virtually no colors that go together what so ever. Too funny. Looks like you guys had a great time in Cali. I could have warned you about Legoland - all the things you disliked, so did I. We only went once for a few hours the whole time we lived there and I am content to never go again. Disneyland ALWAYS.