Rachel is becoming more and more vocal. Her new favorite word is "momma." She has been able to say this word for some time , but is just realizing she gets my attention when calling out for me. Cute? Maybe if she said it sweetly. Lets remember she is a Dunham.
(Dunham's are known to be loud. Family get-togethers are the battle of the voices. Whoever is the loudest, wins, and we hear all about their awesome life! If you are wondering--no, I do not consider myself a true Dunham!)
Rachel can be heard throughout the house yelling, very un-ladylike, "MOMMA!" Over and over again. Hour after hour, minute after minute. You get the idea.
Now add 3 more kids in the mix who also want my attention, and calling out my name.
Now if you will excuse me I need to take a hand full of Advil and open a Diet Coke!
2 comments:
She still looks as sweet as can be!
I'll follow that with some Excedrin and a Dr. Pepper! Parker loves "You Give Love a Bad Name." Avery recently came home from Lake Powell with a love for Kanye West. Nice.
Post a Comment