What a beautiful Sabbath day. After dinner we headed down to Temple Square. The timing was perfect since their lesson at church today was on temples. The kids were very interested in checking out certain aspects that they had learned about. Peter said "this is the biggest, hugest, temple I have ever seen!"

I love walking around the temple grounds. It is so peaceful and a safe atmosphere for the kids to run around and bask in the glorious creations surrounding the House of the Lord. The flowers were vibrant and worth the trip alone.

I can not believe that after 11 years of marriage I have 4 children. I always wanted a big family but never thought it would happen. (This is big enough for me.) My children bring such joy into my life.
I am grateful to be sealed to my husband in the temple. I am grateful to be a daughter of God, and to be lucky enough to teach and care for his sweet children.
My family is not rich in a worldly sense, nor do we aspire to be. Every member of our household sacrifice something for the good of the family. I know that the only reason we make ends meet is because of the blessings from above.
Instead we are rich with love and faith. Faith that we will live together forever.
**Today a member of the Stake Presidency (our old Bishop) came to release Steve from his calling. Minutes before his arrival Peter was walking around the house swearing. Yeah, we have a lot of work to do!
1 comment:
What cute pictures! You have the cutest family-and they sure are entertaining!
Post a Comment