Luke is not allowed to wear this shirt to school.
I loathe it. So when ever he can, he sneaks it on.
I fight more with him about clothes, than Maggie.
For example today he came up wearing his Scout shirt.
A little too ROTC for me, I asked him to change.
He came up wearing the same shirt he wore the day before.
COME ON DUDE!
Today I packed up the kids and took them hiking. Yeah it is no dip in the pool, but it will do. Towards the end of the hike I tripped and fell. I had little sympathy from my posterity. Maggie had quite the dig: "Have a nice trip Mom?"
Hard to be mad at this face.
Actually it is not as hard as you might think.
Maggie wanted to take my picture.
Creative camera angle, eh?
Her favorite is to take pictures of behinds.
1 comment:
Call me next time you go hiking...we'll meet you there.
Post a Comment