Monday, September 14, 2009

Hair issues



Maggie absolutely hates having her hair done. In fact she does not even like to brush it. You should have seen her on Saturday after swimming. She ran to her friends house before I could brush through it. She looked like a nightmare, and it was a nightmare to fix hours later.

Today she came up stairs, dressed cute as a bug--the actual goal was to look like Hannah Montana I am told. "Lets do your hair like HM then," I coaxed. (It took a lot of coaxing!)

I had to document this monumental day, when Maggie actually looked like the adorable girl she is. Or I mean she looked like Hannah Montana.


I promise I did not pose her, that is just her personality.

2 comments:

Camilla Millar said...

You know what's so funny? I popped onto your blog to tell you how cute Maggie looked today and then I see this!!

she really did look adorable. Eliza even commented on how cute Maggie looked. What a darling girl.

Dustin said...

I'm right there with you! It's a constant battle with my girl! If I chopped it all off and gave her a boy cut she would be happy just because she didn't have to deal with it!