Today was the last straw. Rachel had syrup stuck in her hair-again.
(My kids like syrup on their eggs and to dip the bacon in.) I am sick of her hair getting food in it. Last week I took her on a run. When I put her in the jogger, I handed her a sucker. The sucker keeps her quiet and gives me a nice relaxing run. Except on this day it was really windy. So her hair was completely stuck to the sucker and all over her face.
Today I made the appointment, even without my husbands consent. He is very attached to this little girl, and loves her locks. What is it with men and girls/women with long hair?


Rachel's mom is so mean. Making her get a hair cut when she is sick.

I wish I could see my husbands face when he looks at these pictures. The whole idea of this post was the shock factor.

Now I think someone else needs a haircut. Max. Poor dog. Very shaggy.
However grooming him is quite the expense.
7 comments:
She looks so grown up. Adorable!
I love it! So cute!
I am the same way! I totally took scissors to Avery's hair myself one day because of the food getting in it, issue. Her new "do" is super cute -so stylish.
I love it! She looks so much older. She is a real cutie.
I love the hair cut. So cute!
It looks adorable!!
And I hate taking our dog to the groomer, too (paying for it).
AND, I totally know what you mean about forgetting to look at 'private' blogs. S'okay! I do it, too. I wish they would show up on Reader!!
Ha ha... so funny that THIS is how you break it to Steve:)
Rachel did not seem to sure about getting her haircut!
It looks adorable though. Look at you... Cookie Cutters. I am too cheap. I broke down and cut Ruby's myself.
Post a Comment