Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays

Is this the cutest picture you have ever seen?

Rachel on Christmas morning, sporting her new nightgown.

Christmas recap:

-Luke received an electric scooter. When I asked him when he was going to try it out, he said, "oh maybe this spring when it warms up".

-Maggie got a Karaoke machine. All the kids love it. I am now on the hunt for new karaoke cds, particularly kid friendly ones. The CD we have, features Lady Gagga, Pink, and Katy Perry. The kids love the "Hot and Cold" song. But I feel like a bad mom when they are singing the words..."you PMS, like a b**** I would know".
In case you were wondering--the "b" word appears exactly like I typed it.

3 comments:

Molly said...

they were STILL pretty jazzed about their presents when I asked them about them this morning... loved it.

cute posts the last few days.

La La Land said...

That IS the cutest picture ever!

Diane said...

I love the picture. It's fun watching them do the karoke.