I bought the kids "The elf on a shelf" tradition. At $30, I think it is overpriced, which is why I have avoided it to this point. I am glad I flipped for it this year. They love it. Each night the elf reports to Santa and then reappears in a different spot in the morning.
The first item of business is to name your elf. The kids had a hard time agreeing upon a name.
Until this name popped up.
Now we have two little Stevie's in our home! Although Big Steve would disagree with that statement.
5 comments:
I love the name! Who came up with it?
That last part was pretty funny!
Just think of the bribing you can do with an elf on the shelf. You're going to have the best behaved kids. That alone is worth the $30! I've got to get one...
We got the elf last year - and I can't remember what we named him! So bad! Hopefully the kids can recollect! Cute picture at the top of your blog! Where is that?
A trip to Target just isn't the same without running into you!
ha ha h ah.
p.s. I LOVE your new header:)
Piplup. Our elf is named Piplup. Thankfully the kids remembered before I even had to ask them. Just thought you'd like to know.
Post a Comment