It is almost here. If you came to our house, you would be immediately energized. The kids are happy, laughing, dancing, running, and super excited with the anticipation of presents. I have to admit I am excited too. I love watching my kids open their presents. It is an emotional experience. Feelings of love, joy, and gratitude, knowing how blessed we are to provide such wonderful gifts for the kids.
Speaking of gifts, Luke sure has a gift for singing. Take a listen, I think you will agree.
Merry Christmas from the Dunham family!
3 comments:
How cute is that singing?! I love it. What a cute family.
Luke is truly gifted! I love hearing him sing that song, especially when he calls me up and sings to me over the phone. Grandpa wants to learn the cords, so he came accompany Luke. Merry Christmas! That made our day. (I even got a tear in my eye, for real)
FYI...Luke is doing a solo in the next primary program.
And also, is he really wearing a BYU football t-shirt!?!? I thought you guys were die hard Utes!
Post a Comment