I left the party, pretty sure that I had just attended a redneck Christmas party.
You might be a redneck if.....
If you attend a family Christmas party and did not know a good chunk of the people in attendance.
You might be a redneck if....
Your daughter exclaims-"I am having fun, but have no idea who the person I am playing with is."
You might be a redneck if ....
Looking for your little girl (Rachel), and finding her playing in a room with another boy who tells me, "she can say my name and I never even told her my name." Naturally I ask the child his name--Bubba. Nice.
You might be a redneck if....
During the children's present exchange, a child opens Depends Diapers.
Probably meant for the adult white elephant--never-the-less, very rednecky.
You might be a redneck if....
One of the guests shows up dressed as "Cousin Eddie".
Do you remember what cousin Eddie says in this scene?
Hint...something was full.
For once I "forgot" my camera, or I may have had some good pictures. But I also would have had evidence that I too was in attendance!
2 comments:
Why didn`t you mentchin me?
Awesome. And yes, I know exactly what was said in that scene...no hints needed. Love it.
Post a Comment