Friday, March 12, 2010

A&C




Steve's nephew, Andrew got married today. How gorgeous is this couple? I say very! They go perfect together.







We first met Carrie at the red-neck family Christmas party. She is so bubbly and outgoing and was trying her darndest to remember every one's name. She came up to Steve and said "Hello, I am Carrie, you must be Sam." She was quite embarrassed that she got the wrong brother, but it is nothing Steve's mom doesn't do on a daily basis.

It is fun to see people that are so in love, and so happy. Loved dinner with them last night at the JMB, top floor, overlooking the city.

It was the typical mormon-stand-in-the-line-forever reception. Thus my pictures were rushed and crowded. Andrew made fun of me, but I took them anyway.

Steve-you are a funny man. (apparently)
Her dress was amazing.
Dancing w/Feeve.

& my favorite picture of the night,
Kisses for Grandpa!

1 comment: