Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend


My brother and his wife offered to take our kids to lunch yesterday. Rather they liked it or not, Steve and I tagged along as well. We walked over to the local pizzeria.

These past weeks have brought an enormous amount of stress. Although the kids know nothing about Steve's job, I am sure they feel the pressure in our home. So this little outing was great for their spirits. My kids are so happy when they are with Jesse and Kortney.

Then today we were lucky enough that they joined us at church. I have never seen my older kids so content. We loved having them with us.
I felt bad that we were together while my other brother was blessing his baby. As circumstances would have it we were unable to go down to St. George and be with them.
You love Maggie's glasses? She made them herself (I know-SHOCKER!) out of bendaroos.
She looks like quite the darling, and is even sporting a leftover "U" from the gymnastics meet the night before.

1 comment:

kortney said...

Dunhams! we had a great time! we need to do that more often.