I should have learned my lesson about reading kids journals. When I was growing up my brothers read my journal. Inside they found that I had snooped for the Christmas gifts, found them, and wrote down what everyone was getting. Of course they turned into tattle-tales and told my mom. Guess who got in trouble? ME! Not the "heavenly" boys who were reading their sisters journal. I remember being dropped off from babysitting and my mom standing on the front porch waiting for me. The family said "Looks like your in trouble!"
Yes I was.
This however is Maggie's journal from school. Fair game I say. This entry made me laugh.
"I know alot abot Luke. Frst of all he vots for BYU. Next of all he lise. Next he hats me! Next he plays to much. I think he is cut. I love hem. He is wierd. Last he's in love with Alexis."
The picture pretty much cracks me up, with thoughts coming out of Luke's head: I'm cute, Maggie wird, lie, byu, I want to play alot.
4 comments:
Cute journal entry! Just wait till your "heavenly boys" tell on Maggie.
I am so in love with Kate's journal, too. I can't stand that one day they won't journal the same way. But I guess it would be terrible if their journals looked like this when they're 16.
This is so cute and so hilarious! Glad you are documenting these things!
Love it!
Post a Comment