Maybe I am just grasping on for any hope, but I really think Rachel is starting to look like me.
I told Steve this the other day, and he gave me a blank stare. After a moment he answered with, "well, if you mean that you both have chubby cheeks, then I can see it."
Chubby cheeks and diet coke are both pretty awesome!
That's hilarious. But I do have to agree she looks so much like you. Sorry I have been out of touch for a few months things have gotten really busy and blogging has gotten lost but hopefully I'll be on it now again. Hope your family is doing well!
3 comments:
She has your eyes and cheeks and a can of Diet Coke. Other than that, I don't see it... sorry!
I think the happiness on her face while holding the can of diet coke says it all!
That's hilarious. But I do have to agree she looks so much like you. Sorry I have been out of touch for a few months things have gotten really busy and blogging has gotten lost but hopefully I'll be on it now again. Hope your family is doing well!
Post a Comment