Kids get in free for roller derby bouts. I think because it scars them for life. These guys were spotted as we walked in, and Maggie wanted to go home immediately.
We then headed over to Gateway hoping to catch a movie. No such luck. We were stuck in the parking lot for 35 minutes and never found a parking spot. I started to cry.
We ended up at the dollar theatres watching "The Tooth Fairy" movie. You know, the one with "The Rock". Oh shoot me now! I guess it serves me right for taking her to the roller derby bout. Halfway through the movie she turned to me and said "I am having so much fun with you tonight, I am glad your my mom." Then I cried again.
1 comment:
Will you please call ME the next time you need a date for the roller derby?
Post a Comment