Peter got a buzz cut, and looks so, so cute. I asked him, "Who is this cute little kid?", and he answered with, "I am still Peter, but I am missing my style!"
Just realized I did not have a picture of him with his new cut--so I tip-toed down stairs.
***
We have taken a couple of short trips, and can not keep up on the house work. Packing, unpacking, laundry, and cleaning up mess after mess. I looked at Steve and told him I felt like crying because of the mess. Peter, who was sitting on Steve's lap, looks around the room, and then at me, and says, "I wouldn't cry about that!"
***
Peter had his last day of Preschool last week. So sad for me and him. The teacher had a field day in her backyard with various activities. When we picked Pete up, Rachel jumped into the swimming pool full of balls. When she stood up her diaper fell off, AND IT WAS LOADED! I was so embarrassed!
The gal to Pete's left is Ireland.
She would be his favorite!
Does this picture tell you how much Pete loved preschool and his teacher?
***
And where is this kids mom?
Who wants to come over for dinner?
1 comment:
Peter is funny!
Post a Comment