Friday, October 1, 2010

October & Venting

Being the first day of October I thought today would be a good day to post my fall photos from hikes, and mountain ventures.





This week has been a downer of a week. I did see a shooting star on a morning run however. That was pretty cool.

Apparently I am an easy target for criticism. Come on people--keep kicking me when I am down. This week I have been told: That I don't look like I work out, am an ungrateful person, I have problems, I have a messy house and back yard (no Liz, not talking about you. You were so sweet on your visit.)
Also happening this week, someone feels like they have to take over my church calling. Really? I thought I was doing my job just fine. Apparently not well enough.

Then just yesterday we were playing outside, and the neighbor boy wanted to play in our house. I politely told him we were playing outside right now. His mom piped up and said, "well that is not very nice, your kids have been inside my house before." So, add that to the list. I am not a nice mom.

hmm, thank you all. I feel like a million bucks!