Saturday, October 2, 2010

Peter

Peter takes such good care of his sister. Unless they are sitting next to each other in the car.

On Thursday everyone was gone except Peter and I. We were watching primary songs on you tube. Lots of pictures of Jesus were appearing which turned our conversation to that subject.

Then there was a picture of Earth. Peter told me that Jesus lives on earth. "Well not really buddy, he lives in Heaven." He explained to me that yes he does live on earth because he has houses here. The temple and his churches. Alright I am thinking, he has a point. We refer to each of those buildings as sacred and houses of God, as well as Christ. Then he told me,
"But Jesus is a really good hider! I can never find him at church."

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Seriously, Sarah, those pictures are PRICELESS.

And on Sunday, I said, "Be reverent. This is Heavenly Father's house," and Ben said, "I don't SEE him! Where IS he?" I LOVE three year olds.

megan said...

Love the pictures
And... I need to comment on your last post because I can't figure out how.
Tell me who's criticizing you because I'll beat them up. And then I'll take you out to lunch.