Friday, October 15, 2010

A few of my favorite things

1)This is my favorite song as of late. I love the video. It is weird, intriguing, and funny. I showed it to Steve the other day, and now he is hooked. Albeit, probably for different reasons, seeing as Charlize Theron is the heroine.



Did you know Bradon Flowers is LDS? He is. Just a tidbit of information you could have lived without knowing, but now thanks to me you wont have too. ;)
Great work out song as well. Our amazing teacher played it in spin class the other day. Pretty awesome.

2) UEA weekend with my family. I am sick with the flu, but what better time? I have a household to take care of me. Best of all, my husband. Last night he bought me soup and a sandwich from the Dodo. My absolute favorite meal and eatery.

3)The gorgeous weather. Please stay forever.

4) Yogurt Bars from Costco.

5) a friend teaching me that love should never get in the way of differences.

side note: I am taking the comment option off of my blog from now on. I don't really care if I get them. It is not why I do this. But feel free to email me anytime, you want. Even if you disagree with something I said. I can take it.
sgdunham@gmail.com My dad once asked me what the "g" stood for in my email. Umm, the name of the family I was born into....