"I have been in heaven all day!"
Luke
To say he was excited was an understatement. He was awake at 6:00 am, that morning, excited with anticipation.
Neither Steve or I are Y fans, but I am the bigger sports fan, so I won the toss to attend with Luke.
As we were half way down Provo Canyon, the rain started and it was coming down hard. As we entered Provo, the story was the same. Rain. Gutters were deep and wider than we would be able to jump. I felt horrible that his first game would be a down pour. We put on our lovely yellow slickers and walked to the stadium.
After the National Anthem played, the skies cleared. I now know why they call BYU football, the "Lords team." Soon enough Luke had shed his jackets and rain gear and was able to enjoy the game. When the game ended it rained again. Yes, it seemed to be the Lord was watching out for his team. ;)

During half time, we took a walk. I took Luke down to the locker room entrance. We hung out till the players came out, and cheered them on, as they ran back to the field.
The drive was gorgeous, with dark gray skies, and golden mountains, all while listening to country music!
Thank you a million times over to my wonderful friend! We had a great time!