*I made these yummy mint brownies the other day. Peter came up to me, and as he crammed another bite into his overloaded mouth, he told me, "Now this is what I call goodness!"*My dad watched Peter while I hiked with Maggie's class last week. He told my dad that Steve had been fired from his job. "Why did your dad get fired?" Peter explained that he was fired because he said "Dammit!"
As I was paying for my large Diet coke at Maverick last week, the cashier told me about the new punch card for soft drinks. I guess that means she recognizes me as buying a lot of DC?
(Major TMI. My dad may want to stop reading. Right Now. )
*Today was my annual doctors apt. Yes, the good ole ob/gyn. I love my doctor. He is great. Very personable and likes to chat. However my exam ended with him telling me, "no one has ever squeezed my fingers this tight."
*And while I am on an inappropriate topic, did anyone see SNL this week? Tina Fey, was hosting, and I love her. A lot of the sketches were funny, but the birthing class was my fav.