Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day recap

This was the best Mothers Day to date. I did not receive any monetary gifts, which is the way Steve and I prefer. All my gifts, were gifts of love, time, and made with talents.

This is just a small example of my haul. Sweet notes galore. Flowers, pictures, jewelry, and Luke burned a picture of dog tags into a slice of tree trunk. Inside the dog tags, read "I love you." You might already know (unless you have been living on Mars) that Luke is quite into dog tags right now. His gift was very fitting.

Peter brought this sweet spread home from preschool. Adorable. I asked him what type of plants were growing. "Tomato, and some pickle plants."

Of course Steve helped give me the gift of my 4 children, who on most given days I am absolutely in love with. He also took them on a Sunday morning walk, so that I could take a bath in peace.

My day was full of all the little things, that a mom loves.