Saturday, May 21, 2011

I have no shame

I decided my house needs a deep clean. My friends recommended a woman who does their homes. I made the call, and Albiena came over to check out my house today. She had not made it past my front room when she replied, "This is going to take a lot longer than 3 hours!"

Gulp. OK. I am fine with that.

Then she walked room to room. She stopped the longest in the bathroom and scratched at my shower tile. (Mind you, I personally just cleaned it myself with an expensive rental tool.) "Oh this is bad. Take me awhile." She said.

Double Gulp.

I knew my house needed to be cleaned. I grossly underestimated how badly. I however, refuse to be embarrassed. I have four kids, who are a full time job just to keep alive.

My friend always tells me, "you are either a cleaner or a cook. But no one is both." I hope you agree that I am a cook. Please agree, for my prides sake.