Friday, May 27, 2011

YEAH PETER!
When you get a second, move that tassel, it is driving everyone crazy, but you!
Can you believe I like to kiss this kids cheeks every waking minute?

My sweet Peter graduated from the best preschool ever! Grandma Raynee's! I consider this preschool as one of my greatest blessings. Peter was able to attend preschool in a loving home, of a woman who loved each child as her own. A woman who puts the Savior first in her life, and it shows. She is a woman of faith, hope, courage, and has a great knowledge of our Savior's plan for us, and how this life is just a part of the eternal picture. She has a sure knowledge, as do I, that she will see and live with her sweet husband again.

Each child received a darling scrapbook. Inside is a page titled "Peters Favorite's," Here are the funniest.

Favorite toy- My brother's legos
What I want to be when I grow up- A clown sliding down the slide and jumping through a hoop.
My favorite age- 10 because 16 is too old.
My favorite movie-Super Mario Brothers
My favorite thing to do with mom and dad-I like them to watch me play video games. They are so proud of me when I win!
My favorite story of Jesus-The one where He is on the boat and says "Peace be still."
My favorite song-Jesus said love everyone!

Peter was so somber and serious during the ceremony.
Not typical at all!

Peter led the class in the Pledge and National Anthem.
"Please stand for country and flag."

Peter had wanted special people to attend his graduation.
He had been plotting and planning for months who he
would invite.
The lucky recipients were my Aunt Nancy, and
Grandma and Grandpa "with the guitar."