When asked if he loved writing, James Michener replied, “No. but I love having written.”
As I contemplate my goals for the next year, fine tuning my writing comes to the top of the list. I pound out my writing with no thought and little correction. I can do better.
I also want to find something I love and get paid for it. That may take a lifetime, I understand that. Teaching swimming lessons is something I love and get paid for. But I would like to write a book. This has been a goal of mine for a long time. I am leaning towards a childrens book. If all I do this year, is start with a bunch of ideas on paper, that is a start.
Start Yoga. Never in my life would I thought I would say that! Yoga to me was for granolas, (lets face it, I am pretty much a granola, at least at heart), I like the athletic based workouts. But as I learn, I will not succeed in one without the other. With all my injuries and a recent back injury, I know deep down that I need to stretch. Yoga will be the best way to do that.
This is lululemons ad for Yoga. They combat every excuse you may have.
As a family we have decided we also need to try a little harder. We are going to concentrate on eating healthier. Luke is having a hard time choking down his vegies and fruits every night. We all laugh as his eyes are watering and he chews 100 times before swallowing.
Read scriptures every night is also a goal. The older kids remind us, and we are loving the peaceful time together. Peaceful? Yes, the younger kids are in bed!
