I love that I do not have to be anywhere this morning.
Most Fridays I help in Luke's room. Last week I showed up at 9am and the teacher did a double take at me, and then said, "did you just get out of bed?"
I was caught off guard, and started to stammer. Of course I had not just woken up! Shower? Yeah, I had not done that.
I am guessing I looked pretty bad.
But today, I am at home, looking equally lovely, and watching my kids play.
This is Rachel's friend. They each have a Princess Jasmine costume, and love to dress up, have tea parties and play with princess toys.
Peter and his friend play a little bit rougher and louder! But I laughed as they said goodbye.
Peter: Thanks for coming over to play Andrew.
Andrew: Thanks for having me. I had a lot of fun.
Peter: Have a good day.
Andrew: I hope you have a good day at school Peter. (Andrew is off track right now)
Peter: Merry Christmas!
Andrew: Merry Christmas to you!