Our car could not have been more excited when we saw the Golden Eagle pecking at the road kill on the side of the road. Steve flipped a U-turn, and we were right next to it, and watched while it guarded the yuck.


Then as we turned around again to head to the cabin, we saw three more bald eagles. I was able to get two of them in the same shot!

It was a beautiful site. One is at the bottom of the picture, the other at the top.
Here are two more beautiful sites: my girls. We were all playing while daddy dug out the cabin.

This girl is either blonde or has been deprived of a winter. She asked, "Mom what is this white stuff on the ground?" Although I think she learned that line from
Bambi.My Ms. Maggie. I love how carefree and tom-boyish she is. You can be a beautiful tom-boy you know!