I took the older kids to H&M yesterday and let them pick out an outfit.
Justin Beiber t-shirt for Mags.
Maggie and I doubled with some friends last night and she looked so cute, and
brought along her purse.
Rachel goes into "wierdo" mode, whenever I want a picture of her.
She did look great in this nautical outfit.
My boys needed hair cuts. Bad. It is like sheering a sheep.
Their hair is so thick, and grows so fast.
Looks so much better!
Pete is getting pretty good at reading.
The other day he was reading "your mama's so fat...jokes"
They spend a lot of time together.
Last week under my older kids watch,
Rachel had wandered over to Chrissy's without anyone noticing.
I was at the gym, and Luke noticed an hour later that the front door was open
and he was missing a child.
Her mom took in my stray neglected child and even braided her hair.