Weird things always happen to us, where ever we might go. This time we were at the Cheesecake Factory. While waiting on the bench to be called, some random lady walked by, stopped, looked at me, and in the snootiest voice said, "you should know that everyone here can see your underwear!" And with that she walked away. I did not even have a chance to tell her off, because I was too busy picking my jaw off the ground.
Seriously? Tricia got up and moved around in all angles to make sure I was not sitting like a man and showing the world my "righteous underwear". She assured me I wasn't. I am sure the lady caught a glimpse, but still?
So to the rude lady at Cheesecake Factory, "I know you are jealous of my underwear. Let me tell you they are a real turn on in the bedroom for my husband. A real mood killer! And Congratulations, you were able to kill my mood outside the bedroom as well. Your tacky behavior is much more embarrassing than a glimpse of my underwear. Now in true righteous fashion, you can go to hell lady!"
Our awesome waiter made up for that unpleasant experience. He was so great. While I went to grab something, he decided to make my 4 year old daughter a "Shirley Temple". I was told she would love it, I was kinda jealous and needed one myself!
He then brought an adorable plate to Rachel. A smiley face made out of fruit and whip cream.
Both Tricia and I order off the new "Skinnylicous menu". I came out ahead. My salad was heaping huge at 560 calories. Tricia was brought a tiny bowl with sparce amount of salad in it, at 490 calories.
After eating, Rach and I went to H&M where she got a cute little purse. By the time we got home she was sick in bed with a horrible cough and fever. Sick kids suck, but they are the best to cuddle with!
Hope you can't see my underwear in this picture.....