Friday, January 9, 2009

Bathrobes and PJ's

As I was packing Luke's lunch today, he came in and asked me a question.
"Mom, when exactly do you get dressed each day?"
This is when he is called by his full name
"LUCAS SCOTT!"
Did he really just ask me that, and more important am I really a frumpy house wife?
Ohh the honesty of children.

Sorry no picture on this post.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog!

Um, yeah, I just got dressed at 11:00. It's hard with a baby who can't be unsupervised, don't you think? That's what I tell myself, anyway.

Diane said...

Dad is still in his pj's and its 12:30. Of course he is sick.

j said...

That just made my day!

Molly said...

ha, ha, ha! so funny. i only have one kid and sometimes it is 3:00 pm before I get out of my sweat pants!

Camilla Millar said...

That is funny--and no, you do not qualify as a frump. . . .I've seen you way too often lookin' hot!