We have been working with Maggie on not repeating the same things in her prayers; like having a fun day tomorrow, four or five times in a prayer.
So Steve comes upstairs laughing last night after listening to her prayer. He has decided Maggie is going to be a creative writer when she grows up. After reminding her about praying for a fun day only once, this is how it went....
Please bless that I'll have fun tomorrow and bless that tomorrow will be a great day and bless that if I have a friend over it will be fun tomorrow and bless that tomorrow there will be fun things to do.
Maybe she'll just grow up to be a politician who can talk forever and say the same thing in a dozen different ways.
2 comments:
That's too funny. She's doing what was asked and still doing what she wants too at the same time. She's a smart girl!
I am voting for polititian
Post a Comment