This afternoon I braved the pouring rain and headed out for a run near the U. Before I left Steve noticed my new running pants.
Steve: You going to wear those? People are going to look at your butt.
(Thanks for confirming my worst nightmare--I hate lookers.)
Sarah: No, the only people who look at me are Hispanics.
Steve: Whatever.
Fast forward 45 minutes later.
Lo and Behold I got a Honk. I looked up and saw, well you can figure out who was driving the car.
All I can say is I pray nothing happens to my dear husband. If they are the only ones attracted to me I am screwed--I don't speak Spanish.
This is me after a long run,soaking wet, and shoes that are no longer white!
5 comments:
Sounds like your shoes are not the only things that are not white.
I think I can say this because I am a "republican." Now, you'll excuse me while I go trample on someone's rights.
That was a funny post. Hispanics are the only ones who check me out, too. God bless 'em, I say. I don't speak Spanish either though, so thank goodness for the language of love. Kidding...
I think you look cute in your running gear!
We so have to run together...why is it taking us so long to figure it out? I got new running pants for Christmas and always worry that they're too tight. Oh well. No honks yet.
ha ha ha... you are so funny. i love how your write. hispanics are always after me too (and they are the only ones). for some reason, i have concluded that it is because we are short.
Post a Comment