Sunday, February 1, 2009

Peeping Tom

I am almost positive our house has a peeping Tom.

I am not going to go into detail but we have sufficient evidence.

If you are the pervert I am referring to, watch out. My husband has a temper and a gun! Oh yeah, and seriously, a thirty something mother of 4? I am sure their is better bait. So LEAVE ME ALONE!

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

My sister had a peeping tom when we were younger. But I had three older brothers who chased him down and caught him.

What sickos! I hope yours get caught!

Kerri said...

Sick. I'm so sorry, Sarah. What a nightmare.

I'm SO excited you're going to do the race with us. It will be so fun.

Marti said...

EW...scary! Are you serious?!

Dustin said...

This totally freaks me out. I always felt like our neighborhood is so safe. Lock your doors!

Camilla Millar said...

Creepy.

Also wanted to let you know I totally respect and understand your decision to stay home for a sleeping toddler. Naps are important!