On the menu was taco's with your choice of fillings: cheese, lettuce, beans and salsa. The teacher had a 3 bite rule. You had to take 3 bites of everything. I am sorry but the beans looked plain awful. So I taught Maggie how to stir them around, so that it looked as if she had tried it. How cool of a mom am I?
You could also have your choice of white milk or chocolate. I looked in the garbage at the end of lunch. There it was, the lone white milk amongst all the chocolates. Can you blame them. Chocolate Milk Rules!
3 comments:
That sounds fun, bringing your mom to lunch.
Some of those school lunches can be scary. I remember in my elementary we had to drink all our milk before we could be released. I hated milk! It was pretty tough.
That is so cute, well can you blame them I'm a chocolate milk lover myself!
Chocolate milk is yummy.
And bacon with syrup? Sounds delicious...
Post a Comment