Maybe I came in too confident, maybe just plain stupid. But I thought I was going to rock this workout.
The first thing I realized was that I was very intimidated by the women she brought with her to teach. Yikes...Can you say Barbie doll! In all honesty they were very nice and encouraging, good at what they did, and did I mention pretty?
The second thing I realized was you need to wear a hat like this.....

and gloves like this..

Third thing I realized was that I wanted to go home!
These women obviously been working on this routine for years, and knew what they were doing. Me not so much. It took all the concentration I had to figure out the moves, and by the time I thought I maybe figured it out they were on to something else. I probably looked like a deer in headlights....What the $%** are you doing?
So finally I realized that this workout is not for me. I would much rather go for a long run and loose myself in the loud music pounding in my ears, and I hate to wear make up while I workout.
Hats off (military hats that is) to those who can rock this workout!
2 comments:
I totally agree with you! I think classes are great if they are slow - like yoga or pilates. But, even then I feel like I am way behind. I am so un-coordinated!
Kick boxing is my least favorite kind of workout-- the repetition of those really muscle-intensive moves seems like the opposite of heaven on earth. . .
Post a Comment