"You need to stop inviting people to look at your butt!"
Excuse me, did I just hear that correctly?
I think he was referring to my low rise jeans. It is a continual topic of conversation when the Dunham family gets together. (Low rise jeans that is, not necessarily my jeans.) But whenever the family starts talking about that topic, I admit I'm afraid to get out of my chair and walk across the room--even if my child is about to fall down the stairs!
I politely told him he did not have to stand directly behind me when I was bending over. Or look for that matter.

I can't believe I am posting a picture of my back side. My kids love taking pictures of my butt--they think it is hilarious! So today they clicked and laughed, all at my expense! note: I have repeatedly tried to down size this pic to no avail.
Once again I left my reusable grocery sacks at the bottom of the van. Can you see them on the left side under the stroller. It is hard to remember to take them into the store!
4 comments:
Baby got back!
Oh, goodness, Sarah. Interesting comment...from a father-in-law!!!
Don't kids take the most flattering pictures? I erase almost every picture mine take of me. It's something about taking the picture from that low angle...I'm all double-chinned and freaky.
That is so funny. They sure do love to take pics of us don't they!
Post a Comment