You might be a redneck if you have had an old stove in your driveway for 3 + months.
You might be a redneck if your kids dump out the flower containers and leave them on the front walkway.
You might be a redneck if you have had an old car battery sitting in the backyard for over a year.
In order to save myself the embarrassment and keep some dignity I am going to stop my list now. (Heaven knows I could go on!)
The day has come. Steve is finally getting rid of the old stove and the white trash status.
So long, you will not be missed!
Talking about trash--look how I found Rachel when I walked upstairs.
She can now reach the top of the table, and she helped herself to the leftover brownies.
She is such a helper, loves to unload the dishwasher and carry the utensils throughout the house. Thanks Rach now I can wash them AGAIN.
She really is a cute girl, sans the bows that she will not allow on her head. She enjoyed the beautiful day on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment