Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Boy Crazy

Maggie is officially boy crazy!
Here she is with Evan. The "charming one."

Is this not the typical boy/girl scenario? The girl is cuddly, sweet and in love. While the boy is acting too cool?
While Maggie was at Evan's house last week, his Dad peeked in on them. And what did he see? K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
I was shocked (well only a little.) Maggie kissed him on the lips, and he kissed her back on the cheek.
I do not want to be seen as the mother of the 5 yr old who gets around. So Maggie will have a sit down talking to.
I don't think she is always the instigator. She received a note from a boy in her class that read: Maggie, I am so sorry to say this, but I love you. And I am happy.
Alright (deep sigh) I think we are in for some long teenage years.

11 comments:

Draper Elementary said...

The boys in your neighborhood are VERY LUCKY!

Draper Elementary said...

When isn't a woman the instigator? :-)

Lizzy said...

Oh, young, YOUNG love. Isn't it a beautiful thing? That is just too funny. Sneaking kisses when the parents are out of the room. Smart girl LOL.

megan said...

I have one word for you...TROUBLE!

j said...

What a tramp!

kortney said...

That's my girl Mags!

Molly said...

Ha ha ha. That is SO funny. Not for you I am sure. You are in for it.

Kerri said...

Oh, that is too much. I LOVE it.

Adam's Family said...

I love it Mags! They are a sweet little couple...even though they are 5. Don't grow up too fast Maggie!

Luke said...

I can`t beleve she did that! I mean shes olny five.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! Those two are going to be trouble!