Maggie lost her first tooth. ONE WEEK AGO! She was so excited to show her class on Monday that she decided to wait to put it under her pillow. When she asked her teacher, the reply was, "Show and Tell is on Friday, you can show the class then." I felt bad for her. We talked about writing the tooth fairy and asking her to leave the tooth, so that she could put it under her pillow sooner. Maggie is convinced that the tooth fairy can not read, and did not want to risk it.
And then, last night she put it under her pillow. She woke up all the kids with her excitement. She received a 6 pack of flavored lip gloss and a couple of dollars.
Later she asked why the tooth fairy left the tooth on the counter. Whoops!
This I do know: The tooth fairy can read, but obviously misplaces teeth like she does keys!
8 comments:
That is too funny!
Wow, Maggie! Kate doesn't have any loose teeth yet, and if she's like her sibs, it will be a year or more before she does!
But the tooth fairy at our house is way ditzier. She's forgotten to come for 13 days in a row before. That is way way way ditzy.
Does the toothfairy keep the teeth? In our house the toothfairy has been keeping the teeth because of peer pressure but, she thinks it's kinda gross and would like to ditch them.
The Toothfairy hasn`t Left one for me. Why wood she
do it for her?
I think that the tooth fairy saw that Maggie didn't brush her teeth very well so she left it at the sink for Maggie to brush it.
Maggie looks cute without a tooth.
Grandma Greer
That last comment was from me (grandma). I guess I was signing in under Lukes account somehow.
Well, I guess she's ditzy AND mormon...my friend's little girl got a temple token (accidentally) in her toothfairy 'loot'. Their little girl noticed the coin and said, "The toothfairy is LDS!" (hehe)
Post a Comment