Monday, April 6, 2009

Love is in the Air

I woke up this morning to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. My favorite way to wake up. It also means that SPRING IS HERE!
There are many signs that spring is here:
-My friend is having babies today. Twin babies. Her second set of twin babies! What is more spring like than new babies! Good Luck Marti!
-Planting Seeds. Friday afternoon the kids and I planted wheat grass. I bought some adorable containers at the $ bin at Target. The grass is still not growing. From everything I read this is a no-fail, quick growing seed. I never really had a green thumb.

-Everyone is in Love. From talk of a friend getting engaged, to my daughter going ga-ga over certain boys. Maggie is using such words as charming to describe her beau. Not to be confused with Prince Charming, because he is not a prince. She has made a pretend veil and love flowers to carry around.
-Ice Cream for breakfast? Why not?

-Sweaters to school! The kids shed the coats for spring sweaters, love it!

-Spring Hats! Check out Rachel's new hat. Surprisingly she keeps it on. A talented friend made it.
-Update: Friday was the ever so not anticipated Art Night. I did not cave and buy any magnets. However I did love watching my daughter dance! She had a huge smile on her face while she performed, which put a huge smile on Mom and Dads face!

2 comments:

Adam's Family said...

Now that its spring, Luke will need a short sleeve BYU shirt. Isn't that right Luke.

Luke said...

Yes. it is mom. She said maybe. Thats what she said
to me anyway.